|Roasted veggies and sausage!|
Roasted Veggies and Italian Sausage
2 lbs Italian Sausage
3 small zucchini, sliced
1 bunch of asparagus snapped into bite sized pieces
1 small container or grape tomatoes
one red onion sliced thinly
1 orange bell pepper sliced thinly
- Bake Italian sausage at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Slice and mix with prepped veggies.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread vegetable and meat mixture on a large foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese, sea salt, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir well. Bake 15 minutes more. Stir. If the veggies are tender then it's ready. If not bake for additional time.