8-10 apples peeled and sliced thin (1/8 to 1/4 inch thick)
Water to cover apples
Cinnamon and coconut sugar to taste
1. Peel and slice apples. Add to lemon juice and water mixture.
2. Sake excess water off apples and lay in a single layer on a parchment paper lined pan (for the oven) or the dehydrating trays.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon and coconut sugar if desired.
4. Bake at 165 degrees for 2-3 hours flipping once or twice. In the dehydrator, set it to 135 degrees and let it dry for 6-8 hours.
5. Allow to cool before bagging. They will crisp up more when cooling. Enjoy!