Here's my list so far...I still have 11 more to add but we're having fun with it so far! Enjoy!
|Our snowman...The boys LOVED this!|
|Our Advent calendar almost ready to go.|
- Make Mama and Daddy into a snowman. Use winter hat, scarf, etc and toilet paper. :-)
- Do something kind to help someone else in the house. (Including your little brother).
- Write letters or draw pictures to people you love.
- Go shopping for Operation Christmas Child or another charity.
- Wrap Christmas presents!
- Make Christmas ornaments with glitter (Glitter is a big deal here!).
- Find our old mittens and scarves and sneak them over to a needy families house without them knowing!
- Make a list of love and appreciation for each other.
- Make ice candles. Fill a bowl with water. Fill a tin can with rocks so it sinks halfway down into the water. Freeze. Remove can and ice. Set ice bowl cube in a larger bowl and light a candle in the center. Have a candlelit dinner.
- Make a birthday cake for Jesus and freeze for His birthday!
- Make Ice Ball ornaments for the sidewalk. Fill balloons with water. Add food coloring. Freeze. Pop balloons and set on edge of walk to decorate.
- Make homemade bouncy balls. I found a recipe here. Mom to 2 Lil Posh Divas.
- Have a scavenger hunt. (I'm hiding our Nativity Scene figures).
- Make snowflakes for our windows.
- Camp-out in our living room in our tent!
- Play flash light tag (hide and seek in the dark with flashlights).
So it's 10:30 and I need to get to bed. I'll add the rest as I finish them and post pictures.