Thursday, August 30, 2012

Why blog...

I feel passionate about eating well for us, for our kids, and for other families.  I see entirely too many people struggling with weight, exhaustion, health problems.  As a society, we've lived so long with the conveniences of convenience foods that we don't even know where to begin.  I didn't change overnight.  I've gradually been learning about healthy fats, unhealthy fats, sugars, recipes, etc.  Several friends have asked for recipes and ideas over the years on how to get started.  I finally decided just to do it.

So I'll share my favorite recipes here, parenting tips, lifestyle tips, new workouts, etc.  You can follow along.  Do one change per week or one change per month.  Just start the change and it won't be so overwhelming.  Sometimes it might just be a simple epiphany I've had about enjoying my family more.  Or it could be another concoction I've worked up that my hubby says is 5 star restaurant quality.

This is a work in progress...so please forgive me for my mistakes.  Thanks for joining me on my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment